Designer Dupes

Keep on going!

4 January 2017










As millennials, we all live in age where we are constantly being compared and pressured to fit a certain status quo. Whether it be in school, work or in you personal life we all sometimes feel unnoticed or unappreciated. 

I started this blog a few weeks after my 15th birthday (three years ago). When I started my blog, I started it because I love writing and fashion, which is why I wanted my blog to be an outlet. I've only recently decided to share my blog because I just wanted other people to enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.  I don't post because I want to become 'insta famous', I do it because I enjoy it and if I happen to not like it anymore then I would stop. 


Patience is bitter, but its fruits is sweet. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

If you're work feels like work then I don't think it's for you. If a hobby isn't fun anymore then I think you've grown out of it. If you do feel as though at work or  school you're efforts are going unnoticed, then be patient because if it means anything to you the wait will be worth it. 

There is a lot of pressure placed on us that wasn't there for our parents. Social media is the stem of a lot this pressure as it is easy to compare your life to another. There isn't any point in comparing yourself to someone on instagram because people can put filters to paint a new version of themselves that doesn't exist. I think that is important to go at your own pace. We are all different from each other. The main thing is to just do what's best for you and exclude your self from the unrealistic  expectations of social media.

 Surround yourself with the right people, and realise your own worth Honestly there are enough bad people out there in the world- you don't need to be your own worst enemy. - Lucy Hale

We all need to keep going because nothing is easy in life but that's why we're here to figure it all out. xoxo






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.