Designer Dupes

The white shirt

12 December 2016


The white shirt, is an all round favourite. A simple white shirt is one of the best staple items anyone could ever have in their wardrobe. You can dress it up with a pair of smart trousers or dress down with a pair of jeans. The ways in which you can style the white shirt are endless, which is why it will always be a classic.





I love this shirt from Urban Outfitters, mainly because it is quite relaxed and oversized. There isn't much going on with this look, but the little details are what brings this outfit together! Unfortunately this shirt has sold out, but any shirt will do. Although,if you're lucky you might be able to snatch one up from the last chance to buy rail in store (I will link other shirts that are similar). 

I've styled this with these fitted trousers from Asos and my favourite black boots from Ralph Lauren. These boots are on the pricey side, so I will link a cheaper alternative. All of my jewellery is from Topshop. I love these chunky gold hoops from Topshop's House of Freedom range. If you haven't seen it yet, then you should definitely check it out. My bag is from Zara and keep an eye out because they have restocked! I honestly love this bag and how versatile it is. The removable straps allows you to go from casual to formal, which I love. The lipstick is from Topshop's beauty range in shade Hazard. Any bright red lipstick will do, as it adds some colour to this monochromatic look! 















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.