Designer Dupes

One jumpsuit, two ways!

28 November 2016



One jumpsuit, two ways!






This jumpsuit, that I ordered on Asos from Pull and Bear has become my favourite purchase so far this year. I just love the simplicity of it and how easy it is to dress up and dress down. I've styled the jumpsuit in two ways. A day and evening look. I think jumpsuits especially this one are great, as you can always change up your look! 

I always feel you can't go wrong with Asos, and this jumpsuit demonstrates that. It's so comfortable but stylish at the same time. My first look is quite fun and easy. I styled the jumpsuit with a pair of white Adidas Superstars, a white turtle neck, a black faux leather jacket (that I got from River Island years ago)and my Chanel bag. I really like this jumpsuit, but as it is cold I wore cropped leggings underneath because lets be honest it isn't exactly sunny here in London at the moment! For accessories I wore my Miss Selfridge pearl earrings, a simple silver ring I bought from Camden and a ring that I stole from my Mother(lol).













For the evening look, I changed my turtle neck from a white one to a black one and wore simple black boots with gold detailing. I changed my accessories to gold medium sized hoop earrings and this bag from Zara that I'm completely in love with. Unfortunately the bag is pretty much sold out everywhere but I will link a similar one from Forever21. My boots are a bit on the pricey side, as I got them few years back from Ralph Lauren (I will try and link an alternative). I like this look because not much has changed apart from a few accessories. I always think that nice accessories will always transform any look!
















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.