Designer Dupes

The trumpet sleeve

19 December 2016








Winter is here and so it's time to bring out the knitwear.The cold weather can makes us feel as though we have to compromise our style to keep warm, when that's not the case. This jumper offers both warmth and style. The trumpet sleeve has become my favourite trend this year just because it adds a little bit of elegance to what would otherwise be an ordinary everyday top.




This jumper caught my attention as soon as I saw it, not only is it easy to style it is comfortable and not too tight fitting. I paired it with these distressed ankle grazer jeans called Breeze from Urban Outfitters. These jeans are so comfortable and fit so well. I always recommend Urban jeans just because they're such good quality and they last for a good two years or more. I don't want to get into a jeans rant but I often find that skinny jeans nowadays are quite similar to jeggings and they're always wear away within months. So, I will say that I can vouch for their jeans as they are made to last. Urban Outfitters, currently have a promotion of 20% off all their jeans, so what better time than now to buy a pair of new jeans.

For my accessories, all my rings are from Topshop, my earrings are from Miss Selfridge, which are currently on sale for £2.50!!! There is also free express delivery on the Miss Selfridges website just type in 'DEARSANTA'at the checkout. My necklace is from Urban outfitters but it has sold out, but I will link a similar one. Adidas superstars have become my favourite go to shoe at the moment and probably will be forever. Any small black bag with silver hardware will do to complete this look. 


Merry Christmas all and stay warm x












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.