Designer Dupes

Tropical locations

5 December 2016


Tropical Locations



I think it is pretty clear that winter has officially arrived here in the UK. Despite the freezing weather, we can all dream and pretend we're elsewhere. If you're in London, there are so many things that you can do and still be warm. 


On Sunday, I went and visited the Barbican conservatory. After Kew Gardens, the Barbican conservatory is the biggest in London. It's a really good alternative from Kew Gardens, as it is free(but only open on Sundays). Kew Gardens is amazing, even though it isn't free the tickets are affordable. Both conservatories are definitely worth visiting. It was really nice to pretend that I was on some tropical holiday, away from the cold winter air. It was quite warm in there, which made me feel a little bit defiant with my outfit.


Double denim will be a trend, that will always stick with me. I just love how easy it is to wear and how effortless you look. These kick flare jeans from Urban Outfitters have literally become my best friend. I love how comfortable they are and how easy it is to wear with anything else. These jeans suit every shape and size and look good all year round. My Lee jacket is also from Urban outfitters but it is from the Urban Renewal range(which is just Urban Outfitters renewing vintage items). I think I was just lucky that I managed to find a nice jacket that matched my jeans. Urban Renewal can vary, so I didn't hesitate at all when it came to buying this. Underneath my jacket I wore a plain white t-shirt from H&M. For the accessories, I styled this outfit with simple gold jewellery and white Adidas Superstars.











Shop the look: Jacket Urban Outfitters, Jeans Urban Outfitters, Top H&M, Shoes Adidas Superstars, Jewellery Topshop

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.