Designer Dupes

Goals!

16 November 2016

Wednesday Wisdom#3

Goals!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't been constant with my posts but  2016 has been a very busy/crazy year for me. I won't promise to keep a routine because I have done that before and I don't tend to stick to it. I will definitely try though! One thing I have certainly missed more than anything is Wednesday Wisdom and thank you for all the positive feedback, as when I first started it I wasn't really sure whether people would enjoy it or even read it, but thank you!



Today's piece of wisdom is simply about goals! We all aspire to do something with our lives whether it be singing or becoming a politician. This post will be a short one, as I feel both of my previous posts cover this topic. 

Personally, I think as individuals we doubt our potential way too much. I often think about things that I want to do, but I question myself or let others trample over me. I think that everyone does this and it is inevitable in this society to be disheartened. Having said all of that, one thing that I have learned is to always grow from any negativity that is thrown my way.


If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it! - Michael Jordan I love this quote because it is completely true and relates to every single person. You should never give up on something especially when you can't stop thinking about it! Do something worth while. I think it's very easy for us to get comfortable and for us to not push ourselves further, which is why it is important to always set challenges or daily goals for ourselves. Set yourself a goal everyday I've decided that I want to carry on with my blog because it made me happy, so everyday I think of new ideas and material for my blog. The goal doesn't have to be big, but work towards the bigger picture.

 A notebook is your best friend! Write down all your ideas, anything that pops into your mind and slowly work from that, if you don't know where to start. Don't let yourself down, keep fighting for your dream as you will only be hindering yourself otherwise. Be the best version of yourself that you know you can be. This can fit into every aspect of your life not just career orientated e.g. your health or in a friendship. Walk instead of taking the bus. Friendships are really great as they can give you a great support system,  but sometimes you need to realise when a friendship is setting you back. When a friend constantly questions or challenges your aspirations negatively, rethink who you've decided to surround yourself with. For me, when it comes to blogging I always try to work with what I have. Although other peoples opinion in the past has made me hesitant about posting on my blog, which is why you just have to be true to yourself. It is pointless to try make others happy because someone will always complain, so just do you!

 I just hope this post didn't seem like I was preaching but this is something that we all deal with. I just think that we all have the potential to do great things but the world often doesn't get to witness it because of our own doubts. It is important to support yourself, others and if you really want something chase it because your dreams will not chase you!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.