Designer Dupes

Tonal

30 December 2014

Tonal






 love this outfit because of the strong monochrome contrast. I think when contrasting with colours it really does reflect your personality and when wearing complementary colours. Black & white always works well together and I love wearing it in winter, it is cold so I thought I'd throw in some knee high socks which you can get from anywhere. The whole outfit is from Monkey which I just love because it has really good pieces for fair prices. The shoes are new balance and you can get a scrunchie everywhere nowadays. xoxo

2 comments

  1. I've just found you blog and so far I've only read a few posts but I can already tell that I love it!!
    I also have a blog if you would mind checking it out for?

    http://typicalpainting.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and sure I'll check your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.