Designer Dupes

Liebster award pt 2

21 March 2014


  

So since I was nominated twice here is another post. Thank you this time to www.generationbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk for the nomination.

Here are the questions from www.generationbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk:


  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?                                                                               My favourite thing is when people like the things I post.
  2. If you were a superhero, what superpower would you have?                                                               The power to have all powers.
  3. What is your guilty pleasure?                                                                                                      Probably Justin Bieber he makes some good tunes from time to time.
  4. Highstreet or Designer?                                                                                                       Highstreet although I do love designer things.
  5. What is a random fact about you?                                                                                                          I don't like tea.
  6. What is your favourite item of clothing you own?                                                                            My MQ Queen Bomber Jacket I stole from my dad.
  7. If you could time travel, where would you time travel to and why?                                      Probably to the future since I know whats happened in the past and I'm still good so yeah.
  8. What is your best holiday ever?                                                                                                When I went to Barcelona with the fam.
  9. What is you favourite movie of all time?                                                                                    Stand by me because it is just so cute.
  10. What's the last song you listened to on your ipod (be honest)?                                                  Since I smashed my iPod the last song I listened to on my iPhone was by Moon boots - C.Y.S
  11. What is your biggest pet peeve?                                                                                                    Just Having to repeat myself more than two times I just find it annoying.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the nominators and link to their blogs
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them

Here are my questions:
1.What is your favourite food?

2.What inspires you?

3. what is your best outfit?

4. Are a trendsetter or follower?

5.What are your two favourite blogs and why?

6. Why did you start blogging?

7.What is the song you can't stop listening to?

8.What is your dream job?

9.What is your favourite country and why?

10.Do you have any other talents?

11. Name three things you would like to achieve in your life?

Blogs I've nominated:
www.headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk
www.beautyluxeblog.blogspot.com
www.loismills.co.uk
www.voguemondays.blogspot.co.uk
www.tiaalesewong.com
www.allthingsslim.com
www.aaricanicholeblog.wordpress.com
www.wheninwonderland.blogspot.com
www.sophfep.blogspot.com
www.thingsidothinkandbuy.blogspot.com
www.nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination -
    Your blog is lovely, as are you.

    Loïs
    www.loismills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.