Designer Dupes

What to listen to: Bondax Giving it all

15 December 2013




So I don't usually make posts about music but I thought to myself why not. Basically I'm literally obsessed with Bondax - giving it all. I mean I know it's been out for while now but I'm just the kind of person when I like a song depending on my mood I listen to it non-stop till I get sick of it. I really like this song because it has a really nice chilled summer vibe to it which just reminds me of pool parties and summer fun. Even though summer is a long way from now it just gets me excited for it along with shorts, ice-cream most of all summer shopping lol. I wasn't sponsored to do any of this I just really like the song and I thought I should just share the love.  Until next time xoxo

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/giving-it-all-single/id673173939

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Just a little disclaimer the picture is not mine

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.