Designer Dupes

Beauty things I love ....

22 June 2013


 Barry M:

Despite the fact that you may need to do thousands of coats of this nail varnish it's worth it. I really like this because of the colour it a nice pearly soft pink which isn't too girly which I like and can be worn with anything.

Espa:

I really like this body lotion because its not to thick but last the whole day even for someone with dry skin. It really makes your your skin feel smooth too and I just love the fancy packaging.


Lanvin Rumeur 2 rose:

I'm not a huge perfume fan but this has a really nice scent perfect for the summer. It smells really fresh and citrus like rather than smelling like a rose but don't let that put you off because it's has a nice refreshing sweet smell.





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.